Please Note: Registration is now closed any and all changes/substitutions to attendees will be handled onsite in Augusta.
September 26-28, 2022
Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center
2 Tenth Street
Augusta, GA 30901
Join GASFA for our can't-miss Fall Conference. This year we're headed to the Augusta riverfront for the industry's premier networking, education, and training event for facility managers in the State Government of Georgia.
Three days of interactive fun kick off with a golf tournament followed by intensive workshops, educational sessions, and trade show.
HOTEL CUTOFF IS SEPT. 9 AT 5:00 PM
ALL attendees, government employees and business partners, are responsible for making their own hotel reservations through the links below.
The Augusta Marriott has a block of rooms between Sunday, September 25 and Wednesday, September 28 at the group rate of $139/night.
There are limited rooms remaining in the business partner block at the Marriott, but an additional block of rooms has been secured and available for booking. Please see details below.
Hyatt House | 1268 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30901
- www.hyatt.com > hyatt-house-augusta-downtown > agsxa.
- Enter dates of arrival and departure.
- Under “Special Rates”. Click on the down arrow and look for “Corporate or Group Code"
- Enter G-GASF,
- Click “Book Now”
- Call: 1-866-974-9288 and ask for the GASF room block.
- Reservations made after September 9, 2022 will be based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
- Rates range from $129 - 159/night
- Rates do not include state and local taxes or the $5.00 hotel/motel fee.
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
- Monday, Sept. 26 | 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, Sept. 27 | 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sept. 28 | 12:00 PM
- Each exhibit space will include a 6 foot table with 2 chairs
- Set up hours are 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Monday, September 26
- Break down hours are 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Wednesday, September 28
- Exhibit area will be open
- 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Monday and Tuesday evenings during the receptions
- During all breaks and meals
If you need to ship items to the venue, please use the following address:
ATTN: Person Name / Group Name
Two Tenth Street
Augusta, GA 30901
REGISTRATION cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00pm EST on September 10, 2022 to receive an 80% refund. No refunds will be accepted after September 10, 2022 at 5:00pm EST.
SPONSORSHIP cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm EST on September 1, 2022 to receive an 80% refund. No refunds will be accepted after September 1, 2022 at 5:00pm EST.